According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), we would like to inform you that :
The administrator of personal data is Mebel Bos Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Chmielek 204, 23-412 Łukowa, entered into the register by the District Court Lublin-Wschodni in Lublin with the registered office in Świdnik, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS): 0000417809, REGON: 061404000, NIP: 9182161273.
Personal data, purposes and grounds for processing
As part of using our Website, you provide us with the following data:
• basic identification data provided in the contact forms: name and surname, email address. These data are collected in order to make contact and reply to the questions you ask and to improve the correspondence.
• electronic identification data and location data saved in the configurator. This data is obtained for the purpose of sending a message with a configuration containing commercial information about the products you are interested in.
• data obtained through the use of technology when you browse our website, i.e. data saved in cookie files, information about the applications viewed and how to use the site, location data. We collect this data to adapt our services to your needs and other users.
• system logs recorded during your visit to our website regarding, for example, visit time, IP address, browser type, URL last visited by the user, error information, if any, etc. We use logs to administer the server and ensure its most efficient functioning .
Personal data is processed electronically and manually, in accordance with the procedures related to the processing purposes mentioned above.
Access to the data
You have the right to access your personal data regarding: information on how your personal data is processed, updated personal data or their removal or restriction, withdrawal of consent for processing or complaint in connection with the processing of your personal data to the Inspector General for Personal Data.
The rights indicated above can be used by e-mail at: email@example.com or by contact in writing, by traditional mail to the following address: Mebel Bos Sp. z o.o., Chmielek 204, 23-412 Łukowa
We may share your personal data with third parties only in connection with the purposes of the Website, i.e.:
• our partners in case of filling in the contact form, in which it is necessary to refer to your data in order to respond to the inquiry you have requested.
• entities we use in conducting our business and providing services, including service providers supplying us with technical and organizational solutions enabling the implementation of the service agreement for the Website's functionalities and management of the administrator's organization (in particular courier and postal services, entities providing IT services, legal and consulting services providers);
• entities that perform data analytics to personalize ads and are separate administrators in this area - Google, Facebook;
• public authorities in the fight against fraud and abuse,
All entities to whom we entrust the processing of personal data during our cooperation, provide appropriate ways to secure data and guarantee their full security, which is confirmed, among others, provisions of relevant contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data and regulations of services provided by them.
We store collected personal data in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), but they can also be sent to a country outside this area and processed there. Any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area may only take place based on appropriate legal safeguards, which will include standard contractual clauses approved by the European Union.
Administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.